- 2010 Range Rover HSE/SUPERCHARGED
- Armored, Blast Protected, (Bullet Proof Armoured) Availed in New York City
- European BR6+/NIJ Level III+,EN1063, see equivalent standards below
- Immediately Available - In Stock
- View the Range Rover Gallery
Base Armor Specifications:
EN 1063 EURO BR6+; NIJ III+: MULTI SHOT HIGH POWERED RIFLE, 3 SHOTS IN 7 CM. TRIANGLE, (3 TIMES THE STOPPING POWER OF B-6/NIJ3 )
- (357) Magnum (full metal jacket, coned bullet, or soft core), 10.2 g, 425 m/s /1450 fps, 3 shots in 7 CM. Triangle
- (9mm) Luger (full metal jacket, round nose or soft core), 8 g., 400 ms / 1250 fps, 3 shots in 7 CM. Triangle
- (44 Magnum) (full metal jacket, flat nose, or soft core), 15.6 g, 440 m/s / 1510 fps, 3 shots in 7CM. Triangle
- (AK-47) 7.62 X 39mm, 145 gr., 700mps / 2,430 fps, 3 shots in 7 CM. Triangle
- (AK-47) 7.62 X 39mm, 123 gr., 750 mps / 2,697 fps, 3 shots in 7 CM. Triangle
- (223) Caliber, 45 gr., 919 mps / 3,200 fps, 3 shots in 7 CM.Triangle
- (308) 7.62 x 51mm M80 (full metal jacket, pointed bullet, soft core), 149 gr., 830 mps / 2,700 fps, 3 shots in 7 CM. Triangle
- (M-16) 5.56 x 45 M193 (full metal jacket, pointed bullet, soft core), 4 g, 950 m/s, 3 shots in 7 CM.Triangle
- Transparent Armor (Glass areas): Replaced all OEM glass (windshield, rear doors and all side glass) Glass has been replaced with 42 mm curved multiple shot bullet-resistant transparent armor multi-layer glass and polycarbonate inner layer to prevent spalling upon ballistic impact. The transparent armor is contoured to retain the appearance of the original glass and is custom made for us by AGP . The front windows are custom medium tint. all other glass tinted to match OEM. The windows (all 4 doors)open approx 6"of travel to allow passing of documents at toll booths and checkpoints, requests for directions, etc.
- Body: Doors, pillar posts, side panels, kick-panels, firewall, and headers, cargo area, rear wheel arches, rear cargo area are protected via our unique interior overlap with horizontal hatch and swing steel doors. Fully custom upholstered triangular overlap plus system around each door window, as well as steel overlap throughout the vehicle to ensure complete protection.
- Roof: Armored with steel in accordance with the appropriate standards NIJ3+,NATO B-6, protection. Sunroof on vehicle has been rendered inoperable.
- Floor: Floor areas are armored with multi-ply rigid ballistic fragmentation material combined with up to 6 layers of woven armor molded to form fit contours of floorboards and panels. Protection of the floor against the explosion of grenades (single German DM51 or US M-67) and a Std. 6 pound landmine. Multi-ply ballistic nylon molded to form fit contours of floorboards and panels. Note: upgrades to higher protection levels are available.
- Vehicle Structured Modifications: Reinforcement of pillar posts and hinge mounts.
- Battery: Original replaced with an Optima® bullet-resistant battery.
- Door Supports: Door hinges remanufactured with hardened steel on all doors to support armored doors . Overextension straps will be installed to protect the hinges and support the weight of the armor.
- Fuel tank: Encased in Kevlar and Ballistic Nylon and Twaron ("Armored" fuel tank).
- Electronic control Module (ECM) protection.
- Exhaust System: Wire mesh tailpipe protection.
- Fuel System: Locking Fuel cap.
- Wheels: 5 Run flat tire devices
- Intercom system
- Bumpers: Reinforced Dual Ram (Front and Rear)
- Red and blue strobes in grill with siren rear strobes in corner lights.